Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pedophile Priests

I have been a staunch defender of Joseph Ratzinger for years. I have argued that he is a brilliant man and that he is humble. But I think now I have finally figured this thing out.

When the Catholic Church finds out that one of their priests or bishops has been sexually abusing, fondling, or butt fucking young boys who come to them in good faith and trust, the Church worries that the holy man has committed a sin. The major sin has been the man breaking his vows of celibacy. The Church has viewed it from the perspective of sin and repentance more than as criminal matter which should be investigated by the secular authorities.

The church hierarchy was intensely worried about the image of the Church, so they routinely engaged in cover ups. They don't seem to have been even a little bit concerned about all the young boys that have been severely damaged by these pedophiles.

It really has now evolved to the point where if I see a Catholic Priest I assume that as a minimum he is a homosexual. Probably some kind of a pervert; maybe even a pedophile. I'm sure there are probably many good priests who are not sick sexual predators, but my very first assumption is that this guy probably gets little boys in his congregation to jack him off and give him blow jobs.

If you could “short” the stock of the Catholic Church, I think it would be a good investment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.