Friday, January 02, 2009

Trust

Trust Is So Easily Lost

I live together with my partner. We sleep together, and when it is cold we snuggle up to keep warm. My partner is black, very athletic, and kind of hairy. We openly show our affection to each other.
-
We have a nice partnership that is built on trust, respect, and affection.

His mother was a Shiba Inu and his dad was just some unknown dude who wandered into the neighborhood.

In the middle of the night last night my friend was feeling affectionate. He kept kissing me, and he clearly wanted me to reciprocate. It was not an especially good night for me….I was not feeling up to par; and I did not want to be bothered. Without yelling or using any form of physical violence, I communicated my displeasure to my partner. He got his feelings hurt.

Now we are well into the following day and everything is much brighter, sunnier, and better in the day light. But I can see from the way he is acting that it will take a little time for me to earn back his full trust.

Trust and faith are very hard to earn and so quickly and easily lost.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-