Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Twin Peaks

-



Seventeen years ago I was living in South Louisiana. I was routinely working 12 - 14 hours per day. Sometimes more.
-


Shortly thereafter the company promoted me to be the General Manager of the European Division of our company. And there I put it at least 12 hours a day.
-

I don't in any way regret that phase of my life. It was interesting and challenging. I'd do it again. For sure. But now that I have time to smell the roses, this phase is good too. For sure.

-

The above is my excuse for not having become acquainted with the 1990 - 1991 movie and TV series. But I have just arrived. After watching the movie I can report that without any doubt this is the weirdest and strangest flick I have ever seen.
-

It was truly wonderful.
-

LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_peaks



-