Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Flickr Photos



-


Since those arrogant, non-customer service oriented jerks at Yahoo! have arbitrarily cancelled their photos service, I have had to change to another internet picture service.


-


I have chosen Flickr, and since I am now paying for the service I have uploaded almost 50,000 of my pictures from my external hard drives. One odd and interesting feature of flickr is that other people can add you as one of their contacts so that you can see their photos too. Then they can also send you e-mails not by the traditonal route, but via the flicker service.


-


I'm not certain that I approve of this setup, but I have gotten some rather interesting "friends" this way. These are a couple of pictures by J. Huston of Joshua Tree National Park where she has played with the colors.


-


And this is a link to my newly expanded pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_garland/sets/