Thursday, May 10, 2007

Teardrop Gathering



There is going to be a big Teardrop gathering this summer. Supposedly it is going to be the “Premier Event of The Summer.” This is the ad that’s on the internet for the Yahoo Teardrop group:


July 19 - 22nd - Come celebrate Tearjerker’s TENTH ANNIVERSARY and join us at the premiere event of the summer at the 7th Annual Mystic Summer Gathering!!! - New Venue! Ross Hill Park in Lisbon, CT

http://www.rosshillpark.com/

Gathering around site #88. This is the premiere event of the year! Tell them you’re with Tear jerkers!


Gosh, it is at least a 5 day drive to get up there. But it would give me a chance to go by Sterling Hill, New Jersey and visit the most famous fluorescent mineral sites in the world. There sure are a lot of interesting things to see between here and there.
-
And I guess if I’m ever going to do it, now is better than later.
-
The problem is this is so damn far away. And there are a lot of really fine things to see and do here in New Mexico.

My Toyota Corolla is virtually new right now. I still am in really very good health. Both of these can only get worse as time goes by. I'm going to have to give this some thought.