Thursday, April 29, 2010

Texas Governor Perry Shoots A Coyote

As a third generation Texan I consider it both my right and my obligation to point out that our Governor, an ignorant red-neck by the name of Rick Perry, is not very bright and is a right-wing fanatic.

I disagree with him on almost all issues.

Recently he was out jogging early in the morning. A coyote will not attack a human unless he is rabid. This coyote was expressing an undue interest in Governor Perry's dog. The Guv had to shoot the poor coyote with his laser sighted hand gun in order to protect his canine buddy. I doubt that he enjoyed it much, even considering that Perry is a creep and a red neck.

I also take the dog out in the early mornings for some exercise. With the late stage leukemia I no longer jog, but we do walk well out into the desert. I once had to shoot a rattlesnake with the laser sighted concealed hand gun I carry because my doggie was far too interested in being aggressive with the snake. I felt really bad. It was my dog's fault, and yet the snake paid the price.

Then recently a pack of three coyotes stalked me and the doggie for several hundred yards as we were walking back to our Prius. I'm sure the coyotes viewed him as a potentially tasty little fat snack. Fortunately I didn't have to shoot the coyotes, but I was holding my laser sighted gun out in the open until the dog and I were actually back inside the car.

So lets be fair about this. Perry is a jerk-off and an asshole. He is not smart, and he is arrogant. Bush is a class act and is smart as hell compared to Perry. But I can't fault him for being armed, nor for killing a coyote who was endangering his doggie.

-
-
-
-
-
-