Friday, September 25, 2009

Open Letter to Jay Leno

Dear Mr. Leno:

I have watched your show for years. You have been my favorite, for sure. But you went way, way too far over the line last night. Legitimizing Rush Limbaugh by having him on your show? Are you nuts? What has gotten into you Jay?

If Adolph Hitler or Musolini were still alive would you legitimize them and let them drive your green car? You have always seemed like a decent fellow. What made you decide that drug addiction and dishonesty were things which should be celebrated in American society. Is it all about greed and ratings?

I am completely serious about this. I have deleted the automatic program from my DVR to record your show each night. I’ll just go back to watching Letterman and Craig Ferguson.

You really blew it man. You had the respect of millions of Americans, and you lost it all in one very stupid, foolish move.

Sincerely,



H. Paul Garland
El Paso, Texas
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-