Monday, August 10, 2009

No Longer Politics As Usual


I have heard various people refer to Paul Krugman as the smartest person in America. I certainly cannot disagree with this assessment. He is a college professor and a Nobel Prize winner, so he is way ahead of me.

In his blog today he talks about the fact that President Obama is facing “truly crazy opponents” in the health care fight and “that it’s not just politics as usual.” This is a very clear view of the situation.
-------------- http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/10/broken-tubes/?emc=eta1

I have come to the conclusion that many, if not most, of Obama’s opponents are just poorly disguised white supremacists. Ignorant losers who hate Mexicans, immigrants, blacks, Muslims, homosexuals, and foreigners.

In the mail today I received a nice bumper sticker. Frankly I am just a little apprehensive about putting it on my car considering the insanity of these right wing fanatics at the moment.
-
-
-
-
-
=-
-
-
-
-
-
-