Monday, April 13, 2009

Ebay Complaint

I have bought a number of things on ebay. Although the prices are normally at market or above, it is one place to find obscure things most people could care less about.

Have you ever a really bad experience on ebay? One where you thought that the seller was at the very least doing highly unethical things, and at the worst maybe was even engaged in some kind of computerized financial fraud.

I have just recently gotten involved in one of these situations while trying to help out a friend living in Europe by buying him a lit-up Santa Claus.

It just shows my naivety that at age 60 I actually thought ebay would care (at least about their reputation), and might even do something to the seller like maybe ban him or something. But so far this has not been the case at all.

At this point I am afraid that I can only report that ebay makes it extremely difficult to complain about a non performing and suspect vendor. Whether ebat will actually take any action remains to be seen.

To be continued.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-