Friday, January 23, 2009

The Pope on You Tube

The Pope has his own channel on You Tube now.

I am not a Catholic. Even though I was raised as a Christian it would be a real stretch now to even say I am a Christian. In fact I think that ALL organized religions are basically harmful. Some more than others.

As soon as you start getting organized, building buildings to worship in, writing sacred documents, and making some people more powerful in the hierarchy than others, taking up financial contributions, etc., you are sunk.

So I am not saying what I do or do not believe in, other than I absolutely do not believe in Organized religions. They suck. Big time.

I do believe in Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger. He is a well educated man with a lot of experience all over the world. And he is a HUMBLE man. I am delighted that he now has his own You Tube channel.

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/vatican
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-