Friday, February 08, 2008

Sicko


-
I just got done watching the movie Sicko for the first time. I actually had not been 100% certain that I wanted to see this movie.
-
Well my opinion has changed now. It is funny, it is moving, and it is a great travelogue. Canada, London, Paris, Washington, New York City, and Havana.
-
There is a lot of wisdom in this movie. I hope that Senators Clinton, Obama, and McCain have all sat down and watched this movie. If not, they need to. This is one of the very best movies I have seen in the last few years. And I even include the shows Dr. Who and Kingdom with Stephen Fry when making that comparison.
-
I would like to propose that any American who wants to vote or who wishes to express his fervent opinion on some political or social issue only be allowed to do so if they have earned the right by first watching this show.
-
Honest, this is great entertainment and has a strong and positive social message. No responsible American citizen should go without the benefit of the education that you get from watching this movie.

-

-

-

-

-