Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Clinton Overwhelmingly Wins Latino Vote

-
Some reports I have read say this is by a margin as high as 2 to 1.
-
I don't want this to sound ethnocentric or racist. Really. But it is accurate.
-
I have been closely associated with the Mexican American sub-culture most of my life. In fact my Mother was so busy running her little business that our maid played a big part in raising me. They tell me that my first spoken word was in Spanish.
-
I hate to generalize, but having lived around Mexicans and also having lived in the deep South for several years I have observed that Hispanics/Latinos are among the most rabid racists I have met. Many are openly anti-black. So saying that Hilary won their vote is not really fair. They simply voted against the black man.


ates/story/story.php?storyId=18718803&ft=1&f=1001
-
-
--
-