Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hillary The Distasteful

-
Mrs. Clinton’s rude and uncivilized attack on Mr. Obama in the debate the other night almost turned my stomach.

She is not the kind of person that I want representing the United States of America around the world. We already have an ignorant bozo as our representative. It would be unwise to trade him in for someone as impolite, vulgar, and revolting as the woman who I saw bare her fangs.

During the Vietnam war once I was carrying a sign in an anti-war march, and I passed within a few feet of General Westmoreland (as the CIA guy took my picture with his beautiful Nikon camera). About ten years later I ran for elected political office as a Democrat, and I won. In general I find Republicans to be dishonest and greedy, not to mention cold and uncaring.
-
I guess it is fair to call me a life-long Democrat.

After seeing the true Hillary come out I have to praise this long election campaigning cycle. With this monster to come home to, I can sure see why Bill sought out other female companionship.

It pains me greatly to say this, but I would stay home or vote for John McCain before I would vote for that arrogant bitch.
-
-
-
-
-
-