Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum




The Bourne series by Robert Ludlum is the best.

-

Each of the three movies is very well done too.

-

If you are a civilized, educated person living in the 21st century you need to see the final movie, which is entitled The Bourne Ultimatum.

-

I wish I had the skills of a Ludlum or Joan Rowling so that I could articulate how special this movie is. But alas I don't, I'm just an asshole from El Paso.

-

But take my word for it, there is a something vital about our government that you will learn from this movie. Actually you don't have to take my word for it...just go rent this movie! From the trailer you may think this is just a movie filled with gratuitous violence. I do not see it that way at all. Think about the CIA intentionally destroying those tapes, even when lots of important people told them not to. And now the Attorney General is asking Congress to stop their investigation. We are living in a time of the government gone out of control. This movie is a fictional portrayal of this concept.
-

-


-


-