Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Toyotas Rule

-
I have owned lots of cars over the years. Many American cars including several Chevys and Fords (all V-8s); various German cars including ones made by BMW, Mercedes, and VW; and a few French cars by Renault and Simca. I even owned an Anglia English Ford in high school, which got 40 miles to the gallon.
-
Based upon my personal experience I am convinced that the Japanese cars are the most reliable. By far.
-
I have owned a Mitsubishi, and I have driven plenty of hard miles in the four different diesel Nissan four-wheel-drive cars I have owned.
-
After having owned many different models of Toyotas from a white Tercel, a white Van, two white Celicas, a white Crayola, a Toyota Avensis which is a fairly large family car made by Toyota in Derbyshire England and which is sold in Europe but not in America, a 4-Runner SUV, and their superb hybrid Prius I am completely convinced that Toyotas Rule!
-