Sunday, September 16, 2007

Muhamed The Dog

-

I grew up as a Christian, going to church every Sunday, attending bible classes, getting confirmed, and even participating in the services wearing the long black dress. And when I was was 30 years old, and should have had enough maturity to know better, I became a reborn christian.

-

After all the pedophilia and money grubbing by the holy men of the various Christian sects, and looking back in history at all the death and destruction this chuch has caused, I have to say that this is a very dangerous and harmful religion.

-

Of all the popular organized religions the only one which seems worse and even more evil than Christianity is the Muslim faith. And the funny part is that both religions claim Jerusalem as a holy site.

-

Lars Vilks is a cartoonist from Sweden. I've been to that country several times. After seeing various parts of it I came away with the impression that it is a second rate country filled with arrogant people. I'm sure this must just be a stereotype, but it is the one I have developed from personal experience.

-