Sunday, October 01, 2006

Kerpen Germany



-
Michael Schumacher is the best racing driver in the world. Hands down. In his home town of Kerpen he has a really fine indoor go-cart track.
-
I was driving through Kerpen today and saw a little market open. I stopped to check it out. A Turkish couple had a little stand where they were selling fruit, and they had green tomatoes. Wow. I haven't had fried green tomatoes in many years.

So I bought some. On the way home I realized that I fry things so rarely my frying pan is already packed. I guess I will try to fry them in the sauce pan that I boil eggs in.

-

Another lady had a little stand where she was selling mostly used household junk. She sold me these 3 wine glasses for $1- each. She had no idea they were vaseline glass and were worth between $10 and $30 each.

-



-