Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gays and Homosexuals

Over the last 50+ years I have know a number of gays and bisexuals. I have liked every one that I met. Not one of them; let me repeat, not even a single one of them was engaged in a happy and fulfilling same sex relationship. They were all horny and unhappy at their lack of success in the relationship area.

A lady Captain in the U.S. Air Force, a male architect who was my roommate, a woman I loved and was involved with for many years, one of my wives, and others who I best not publicly allude to. Barney Frank seems well adjusted and happy, but I don't actually know him. Stephen Fry seems less well adjusted about it, but then he is bipolar.

On the other hand, I'm not queer, but being involved with many women over the course of my life has not been terribly successful for me either, so I guess happy and fulfilling relationships are just hard to come by whether you are straight or gay.

After having been involved with raising a child I can state that it is difficult and expensive. I can see some rational for society to subsidize marriage between a man and a woman if the purpose is to have and raise kids. But I can see absolutely no rationale for society to economically subsidize same-sex marriages.

Anal sex is extremely dangerous and expensive to society. The rectum was not made for intercourse, it was designed for excretion of solid waste. The Good Lord designed the pussy for having sex. So if two gay guys have unprotected anal sex and they end up with HIV-AIDS, they knew the risks. Society should have no obligation to financially support their treatment. Poor cancer patients should receive this financial subsidy from society, not the male homosexuals engaged in butt fucking or needle drug addicts who share needles.

-
-
-
-
-
-