Monday, July 13, 2009

Barack Obama

I detest all the right wing liars and crooks in politics and the news media. Republicans, FOX News, and the fat drug addict entertainer called Rush who leads these conservatives all make me want to vomit.

I really like what Barack Obama stands for, and I also like him as a human being. But I keep being reminded that one part of him is a just a cigarette smoking, hack Chicago machine politician.

Have you noticed that as a supporter you are never provided with an email address where you can legitimately contact him or any of his close lieutenants? They never answer any emails from us supporters and contributors either. Obama has not ended the wars, and he is not supporting a single payer health care plan at all. But he and his associates end every single email with a strong appeal for you to send them more money.

When Obama was trying to get elected this constant appeal for funds was understandable. But six months after being inaugurated as President it is beginning to look more and more like some kind of a Chicago machine politics slush fund. They don’t ever specify what they are going to use the money for, and there certainly is never any disclosure of how much total money has been collected or where all this money has actually been spent. This lack of transparency is beginning to look like it might involve political corruption.

Like I say, I certainly am no brain dead, xenophobic, right wing racist. But I am beginning to get pretty unhappy with the Obama administration too.
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-