Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Obama



I went by the Obama campaign office this morning. I signed up and made a donation to his campaign.

-

I have covered up the Richardson sticker on my car with an Obama sticker. I also put up a sign in my front yard.



While I was there a reporter and his camerman for some newpaper in San Antonio was there. He asked if he could take a picture of me standing next to the picture of Obama. I told him, "Sure, one time in Livepool I got a Japanese tourist to take my picture standing next to a cardboard cutout of Paul McCartney."

-

As he was taking the pic I laughingly told him that he needed to get rid of that piece of shit Cannon and get a good Nikon. He thought this was funny, but the reporter didn't see the humor in it.


I am a life-long yellow dog Democrat. I even ran for a very minor political office one time as a Democrat and won. I think Bush is the worst president we have ever had. Just like Ronald Reagan, again the republicans are almost bankrupting the country. All that said, John McCain is an honorable man with a long track record battling special interests. McCain has fought one battle after another against lobbyists and special interests.
-
-





-





-