Saturday, January 05, 2008

Clayton Hackett

-
-
-
-
My niece Tree lives in San Antonio, Texas. She is a neat lady who works as a school teacher. Her husband Clay is in graduate school.
-
He has a nice Nikon digital SLR and is an excellent photographer.
-
They were in town over Christmas and took this picture of me and my little doggie.
-
My new digital camera boasts an effective 12.1 megapixels. This picture was done with a Nikon that that has an effective 6 megapixels. This ought to tell you something. Six megapixels really is plenty. And it tells me a lot about his skill as a photographer, and Nikkor lenses, and proper lighting. And to a certain degree achieving quality through quantity.
-
-

-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (If you click on this picture it will enlarge all of my old age visual faults to an absolutely amazing degree)

-

-

-

-