Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Bicycle With Gasoline Help Motor



-


Living in Holland I had a Toyota Prius, a Vespa scooter, and a full size bicycle with a 30 cc Help Motor. It was made by a German company and sold under the Saxonette brand. It ran fine and got outstanding fuel economy. You may be able to see the small trailer hitch on the very back of it. I had a bicycle trailer, and it was a nice combination when going to the market.



-



I have been looking for something along this line since I returned to America early this year.



-



Thanks to a friend I found one today in the WindJammer brand. It is roughly the same concept, but this one has the added advantage that it folds up. A nice feature, either for storing in the garage, or when taking it along on the road.



-



It will go well with an aluminum bike trailer set up to carry my little black doggie Inu.






-



-