Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Spain Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup Semi Final

I like Germany. I lived in Frankfurt on the Main for 3 years; then for 15 years I lived in Holland only a few hundred meters from the border with Germany. I've spent many good times in Germany.

I like Spain too. It has the advantage that I happen to be mostly fluent in Spanish. So it is kind of special to me. I have only visited Spain three times but I sure liked what I saw. Madrid, Extremadura, and my absolute favorite Barcelona.

So I don't have any problem with Spain winning. Holland is doing well too, and I lived there for 15 years. Its just too bad about the refs being blind and on the take, and about FIFA refusing to use modern technology like video replays. I guess that would make it harder for them to fix games.

-
-
-
-
-