Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bye Bye President Obama


I worked to help get him elected, but I am now completely disappointed by President Obama. He has totally sold out the progressives and liberals who got him elected to his right wing Republican buddies. He has surrounded himself with Wall Street and Bush true believers. He no longer is listening to other points of view.

-

I am normally a positive and enthusiastic person, but today I finally officially unsubscribed from the many emails I get from him and his fellow fund raisers. When you do this they ask you why you have chosen to unsubscribe. I told them the absolute truth: Barack has sold out all of his progressive and liberal views.

-

It is sad to say but Mr. Obama has no guts, and he certainly has shown no leadership.


-

-

-

-

-

-

-