Monday, November 09, 2009

Stephen Fry

I had the most wonderful dream last night. It was in full color, and like most dreams seemed very much like reality at the time. I was engaged in a very friendly conversation with Stephen Fry. Not as an idol (which he is) but like when you are talking with a long term friend where there is mutual respect.

Keep in mind that I am not homosexual, nor have I ever engaged in anal intercourse with my wife(s). But I am fairly tolerant of other people’s weird and crazy ideas, since at times I also hold viewpoints which are somewhat outside of the norm.

So Stephen and I were talking, and I was explaining in a friendly manner how vital it is that he vigorously campaign for the use of condoms when any two people are engaging in anal intercourse. Just as a health measure.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-