Sunday, October 25, 2009

Louis C.K. Stand Up Comedy


Louis C.K. is without any doubt as funny as George Carlin or Richard Pryor.

Well, that is my opinion, but lets be honest at it. That is what having your own blog is all about. You can say stuff that is really truly your own opinion, and screw what anyone else thinks. That is why I have “comments” turned off, but I do show my e-mail address. I you want to talk to me, then email me. A few people do. But if you want to use my blog as a vehicle to spread your own thoughts, you can just stick it up your ass.

Anyways back to Louis C.K. Stomach hurting laughing. Just unbelievable insight. Absolutely wonderful comedy.

The back of the DVD case says, “Louis C.K. is a master at creating an atmosphere of fearless honesty onstage that would seem brutal if it were not so completely relatable and suffocatingly hilarious. His exploration of life after 40 lays to waste politically correct images of marriage, children, sex and race with stories that we have all lived and thoughts we have all had…but would rarely admit to. It’s the realities of life that have left Louis feeling chewed up and will have you laughing until your body feels pain.”

The above was written by some lying marketing asshole, but it about 97% true anyway. Louis C.K. and this DVD are so damn funny that I was laughing so hard it scared my dog!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-