Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dan Brown


I have been a big fan of the American author Dan Brown for several years. His book The Da Vinci Code invited a lot of interesting and thought provoking discussion. I enjoyed it thoroughly.


His latest book called The Lost Symbol goes into what sometimes is called the noetic sciences. Most others say this is simply pseudoscience like bending spoons with one’s thought patterns, paranormal phenomena, ESP, and being able to foretell the future.

I have read all of his books, and I was a big fan. But I have put away his new book without finishing it. Dan Brown received a little criticism for a number of minor historical inaccuracies in The Da Vinci Code, but legitimizing this total crap that the paranormal phreaks are into is further than I am willing to travel with him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
--