Friday, September 04, 2009

Ignorance and Bigotry

The political situation in America is getting a little bit overheated. Paul Krugman says, "Something is going very wrong in the heads of a substantial number of Americans."

The racist bastards on the right wing invent some new lie every day trying to discredit President Obama and his various policies.

So that there won’t be any misunderstanding about this, let me state it as clearly as I can: Almost all of the people on the right who are opposing President Obama and his centrist, compromise policies are ignorant, dumb ass, racists.

In the last few weeks I have had three different friends come out the closet with terribly extremist, hate filled, reactionary views. It goes without saying that I don’t need lunatics or purveyors of negative energy involved in my life.

That is why the Good Lord made it possible to block people on the internet. It is just a quality of life issue.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-