Friday, July 24, 2009

Obama's Apology

President Barack Obama apologized to the racist white cop who arrested the eminent black Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. for being honest to the whiney red neck pig after Obama said that this loser cop acted stupid.

The cop DID act stupid. For heavens sake! If the Harvard Professor had been white you can be sure that his arrogance and/or bad attitude would have been quickly overlooked. Since this professor is black, I am sure that the racist white cop enjoyed trimming his sails a little.

If Obama had said that the cops had “been red neck, dumb ass racists” then maybe he would need to have apologized for using simple minded words. But the cops did act incredibly stupid. He should not have apologized.

Professional law enforcement officers have all received sensitivity training. Apparently this loser sergeant cop needs a little re-education.

When the police (very rarely) accost me, normally it is because I have actually done something wrong. Like driving a bit too fast or something. Because I was raised white and have much more education and life experience than most traffic cops, it is easy for me to act contrite, shuffle my feet, use the word Sir a lot, and keep saying that I am sorry. For one thing, I really am sorry. Sorry I got caught.

But I understand that in the aftermath of slavery and the only partially completed improvements in civil rights, it is much more difficult for a black man to apologize to some bozo uneducated racist cop. Especially when it was his own house which had the stuck door, and he had already shown the dumb ass cop proof that he lived there.

Obama did not owe the policemen any apology. What thecops did was in fact really stupid. But the cops sure as hell owe Dr. Gates a sincere, eyes averted, feet shuffling, big ass honky apology.

One other thing. Now that I am a grumpy old geezer, you can be certain that if I were stopped by the cops for something that I in fact did not do I would bring that to their attention. But I would do it all in a polite, tricky white boy sort of way so that I for sure would not be arrested.
-
-
-
-
-
--

-
--