Friday, June 26, 2009

Refilling Your Own Inkjet Cartridge

I just finished refilling my ink jet cartridge. All alone, by myself. The first time. And it works great. I didn’t even make a big mess.

Lets face it, selling the printer ink cartridges is a real profit center for hp and the other manufacturers of ink jet printers.

You can take your cartridges over to Walgreens, and they will refill them for $12- or so, but if you do it yourself it is so cheap it is almost free. The refill kit I got came from Amazon.com and cost far less than buying one print cartridge.

I do recommend that you look at one of the short instructional videos on You Tube before you do it the first time. There are several which are all similar to this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayschOFzwP4

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-