Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who Reads This Blog?

Almost exactly 1/3 of the visitors to this blog are not in the United States of America.
-
I cannot tell exactly who is reading this blog, but I do have software which allows me to keep track of where they are located. Sometimes just their country or city, but often it will go clear down to the street level. A bit scary really. No doubt this means that if they wanted to the CIA, NSA, KGB, FBI, and the Chinese all are quite capable of viewing exactly every web site that I visit and probably even every key stroke I make.
-
Outside of the USA the most visitors come from the UK and Canada, but with Germany, Holland, Australia, France, and Italy not very far behind. Next comes India, Belgium, Sweden, Mexico, Korea, and Spain. Overall a very nice combination of guests.
-
I would like to welcome and thank everyone who drops by!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-