Monday, February 09, 2009

Pink Panther

Since the new Steve Martin movie called Pink Panther II has just come out, I bought the DVD from his 2006 version of the Pink Panther.

I watched it last night, and it was excellent. I actually did laugh out loud long and hard on several different occasions. And since it was on DVD I could simply press pause when I needed to go to the bathroom.

Some of the critics have already begun saying bad things about Pink Panther II. But that is what they do, isn’t it? Negativity.

Whether it is your jerk of a boss, critics in politics, the economy, books, or movies it is just so much easier to criticize the work someone else is doing than it is to get in there and do the job yourself.

I give Steve Martin’s first Pink Panther movie a solid 9.7 rating.
-
Because of all the inconsiderate bastards, the rudeness, cell phones ringing, coughing, and the constant talking by jerks in the audience I no longer go to movie theaters. And it is not just America either. Several of the last movies I watched in theaters were in London and Dublin. It is a worldwide problem of being totally self centered.

So I am looking forward to Pink Panther II coming out on DVD.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-