Friday, January 09, 2009

Birthdays

Both David Bowie and Elvis Presley were Capricorns. They both were born on January 8.

When Elvis was serving in the U.S. Army he was stationed with the 3d Armored Division in Germany. Me too, just a few years later.

I slept in the same bed as David Bowie one time. In Glastonbury, England. Just a few years later. When I checked into the hotel they asked me if I wanted the room that King Henry the whatever had stayed in, or the room that David Bowie had slept in. Naturally I chose David Bowie’s room.

I once heard that most of the really successful people over the entire recorded history of mankind had been Capricorns. Maybe so. I used to claim the Carpenter from Nazareth too, but several people have corrected me and said that he wasn't really born on 25 December.
-
Either way, I am still a proud Capricorn!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-