Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Night



-
This evening all the over-the-air television channels will be talking non-stop about exit polls, guestimates, the electoral college, etc. Just blah, blah, blah. I intend to avoid all this endless and largely mindless chit chat. In the morning when I awake hopefully the candidate I have supported will have won.

So I plan to watch two DVDs this evening.

Just in case the Old Man and his totally unprepared right wing bimbo win I’m going to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I’ve seen this movie many times before, but McCain is so old and senile that somehow it doesn’t seem to matter.
-
-
-


And for Obama I’m going watch the final DVD in Tolkien’s trilogy, The Return Of The King.
-
After a very long and difficult journey, good finally wins over evil, due to the incredible tenacity and strength of character of some very normal folks.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-