Monday, September 22, 2008

X-Men


-
Yesterday evening I watched X-Men on DVD. What a fantastic movie. The wonderful Jean Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) does an excellent job in it, as do his colleagues. LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Luc_Picard

Probably today I’ll watch X2, X-Men United. I bought a new DVD of it from Amazon.com recently. When this second X-Man movie first came out I was living in Holland. On a trip to London, England I stopped by the flea market in the Portobello Market near Notting Hill.

This fellow was selling low priced DVDs. I was delighted to see one of X2 so I bought it. I thought I had made a great purchase.

Only after I got home to The Netherlands did I realize that this was pirated. It was made from a video camera on a tripod placed at the back of a movie theater. Video quality was poor and the audio was even worse. At least now I own a legitimate copy!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-