Monday, September 01, 2008

John McCain

-
Here it is from his own mouth:
-
"The fact is that I have agreed with President Bush far more than I have disagreed. And on the transcendent issues, the most important issues of our day, I've been totally in agreement and support of President Bush. . . .
-
My support for President Bush has been active and very impassioned on issues that are important to the American people. And I'm particularly talking about the war on terror, the war in Iraq, national security, national defense, support of men and women in the military, fiscal discipline, a number of other issues.
-
So I strongly disagree with any assertion that I've been more at odds with the president of the United States than I have been in agreement with him."
-
If America elects Bush Number 3 and his beauty queen running mate, it can only be because of ignorance, ethnocentrism, and racism. If that is the case, then America will get what it deserves.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-