Friday, July 04, 2008

Astronomy Alerts



Astronomy magazine sends out by e-mail each week alerts and neat things that amateur astronomers can expect to see in the night sky. One doesn't even have to be a subscriber to the magazine to receive these.


-On July 6, 2008 in the early evening one should be able to see the moon, saturn, and mars all lined up in a row. I'm sure the astrologers and people that are into pyramid power are freaking about this.
-
-
-------------------------------------------------------

July 6: I just got done stargazing. I am absolutely in awe! The sky is perfect tonight. I saw the rings around Saturn in great detail, looked at long time at the red Mars, and on the moon saw craters within craters completely sharp.
-
Thanks to the 8" Dobsonian and a very special thanks to the TeleVue eyepieces.
--
All the money I have spent on astronomy (and its a bunch) was earned back tonight. Just absolutely superb!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-


-


-


-


-


--


-


-