Monday, April 21, 2008

25% Less Sodium

-

Someone on the internet is trying to teach me a lesson.

-

The problem is, I am such a slow learner than I don't even know for sure what I did wrong. I have had the same problem with a couple of my wives. Either way, the people I have managed to piss off are fairly intelligent. They have gotten computers from at least 35 different countries to innundate me with junk e-mails. So far today has been a sort of a record, in that I have gotten almost 50,000 of these so called SPAM e-mails.

-

It is fun to look at the country of origin: Egypt, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Kasahkstan, Czech Republic, Estonia, Malaysia, Jordan, etc. I've logged 35 countries so far. A classic example of globalization.

-

Maybe the problem is that I believe in the concept of freedom of religion. Including the right to think that all ORGANIZED religions are a bunch of hogwash (at the very best). And in execution in real time many religions are a horribly negative concept.

-

The famed swindler Billy Sol Estes was serving time in jail near here for a while, and he worked day release for a friend of mine. When asked how he liked the day job, Billy Sol supposedly said to my friend, "Just another day in jail."

-

That is kind of how I view these SPAM e-mails.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-