Monday, January 21, 2008

I Have A Dream


-
It is Martin Luther King day 2008. I have lots of dreams for the future of our country in a political, social, and economic sense.
-
My immediate dream this morning goes this way:
-
My best friend is such a picky eater. I try to provide the finest nutrition to him. And he is a great athlete and not fat at all. But at home he is really choosy about what he eats. I have to warm up his canned dog food in the microwave or he won't eat it.
-
But when we are walking out in the desert he is just delighted to gnaw on pieces of a bunny rabbit that was killed several days ago. And sometimes he relishes eating other dog's fecal material. How disgusting!
-
So my dream today is that he will stop eating all this gross crap when we are out in the desert!

-

-