Saturday, September 29, 2007

Kermezaar 2007




-click on the pictures and they will enlarge



Every year in El Paso, Texas there is an arts and crafts fair called the Kermezaar. This year it is located inside, in the International Museum of Art on Montana.



-



I went over there this morning after walking the dog. Lots of fine artitists are exhibiting their works there, and it is well worth checking out.



-



From Carlos Egan I bought these two 3-dimensional wood reproductions. The one of the outhouse is cute and I'm putting it up on the wall of the bathroom next to my bedroom.



-



The reproduction of the San Elizario church is remarkable. At one time this was the county seat, and is famous for Billy The Kid having busted a friend of his out of the town jail. San Elizario is due South of my house.






-



-