Sunday, September 16, 2007

Harry Potter Audio CDs






-



I recently listened to the first Harry Potter book on Audio CD. When you are travelling long distances on the highway, having a good book in the CD player sure does make it nicer. I am a big fan of Stephen Fry, so I got the British version of it rather than the American CD. This first book was really pleasant to listen to. It took six CDs. And with each one being a little over one hour that is about 7-1/2 hours.



-

The second book read by Stephen Fry is basically unavailable. Unless you want to spend several hundred dollars on it. So I went ahead and bit the bullet and got the final book. It arrived from England yesterday and I got a very pleasant surprise.

-

This last Harry Potter book on Audio CD is unabridged. And it is 20 CDs long. That is roughly 24 hours of Stephen Fry reading. Wow. No wonder it was fairly expensive!



-



-