Friday, August 31, 2007

The People's Princess






-
Princess Diana died 10 years ago in a late night car crash in Paris in an underpass or tunnel under the Seine river called Place de l'Alma. Her driver was drunk as a skunk, and she was not wearing a seat belt.

-

At that time I was living in Holland. It was early in the morning, but I had already gotten up. I had the TV turned on to the BBC, and I saw the very first news report.
-
A few days later I had to go to London on business, so I was there when she was lying in state.
-
I’ve been to where she was killed in Paris several times. I've driven my Prius through there and I've ridden through it in a Paris taxi. It always made me feel a little emotional to be there. It is very close to the Paris Hilton and the Eiffel tower.
-
That loser the Prince of Wales wasn’t man enough to keep her. So the jerk broke her heart by taking on a girl friend who looks like a horse. If this creep ever becomes the King of England they really should just cancel the monarchy. But their son William could sure fill the job though. -
-


Last night I heard an American physician who is specialized in emergency medicine say that the French delays in getting Diana to a hospital certainly removed any possibility she might have had of survival.


-
-

Those deodorant challenged, lazy, evil, cheese eating surrender monkeys!
-