Saturday, November 11, 2006

Muslim Veiled Women


In most Arabic countries the majority of women do not cover their faces with a veil. Islam only says that women must dress modestly. These obnoxious British and American chicks that wear the veil only do so to get attention and to be pushy and aggressive.
-
I really like to eat dates. The ones I usually get are from Tunisia. My good friend Mustafa is from Tunisia. He is really one of the kindest gentlemen I have ever met. I first ate Tunisian dates at his house. If makes me have good thoughts of him when I get dates from Tunisia.
-
Today I bought some and I noticed afterwards that they are from Iran. Clearly Iran is a devoutly Islamic country. "W" would say they are part of the axis of evil. And here in a super religious country, the pretty woman on the packaging does not have her face covered up like a common criminal trying to hide his identity. She only has her head covered, just like traditional modesty requires when entering a Catholic or even an Episcopal church.
-

-

-

-