Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Some Pictures of Me




The picture on the right is a couple of years old. It is of me and Mike Moore.

Not Michael Moore the film producer and jerk, rather the X Prime Minister of New Zealand and head of the WTO.

The one on the left is a little more recent , I guess about a year and a half old. It was in a shop very near to the Cavern club. It was taken for me by some Japanese tourists who were also visiting in Liverpool. I had just finished taking their picture with their camera, so they returned the favor..


The picture on the right is about 6 months ago, and is of me standing next to my Toyota Prius. The reason I have a suit on is because I have just returned from a funeral.











This lady is one the top High Priestesses in Western Africa. When Pope John Paul went to Africa she was one of four religious leaders who met with him. In this picture she was doing some kind of religious mumbo jumbo trying to help with my leukemia.











And this black and white photo is me as a young boy with my Dad. Probably late in the 1950's.











-


-